Third grade math games for children
Grade 3 mathematics is built on the foundations that students have gained some skills in the earlier stages.
Your kids will develop a better understanding of whole numbers, shapes and fractions now. Since the students now learn new tools and techniques, there is a need to have these tools practised regularly so that they have a strong foundation of mathematics. Math games designed for this grade lead to high-quality learning and review opportunities. Complex concepts are implemented through interesting games that get students involved.
These math games deal with several basic concepts in new and complex but interesting ways. Games include both working with worksheets work and playing with objects to understanding concepts.
Amongst others, these games cover the following concepts:
● Finding areas of the square, triangle and rectangle
● Identification of fractions and their simplification
● Rounding off numbers
● Drawing several bar graphs by using data sets in a table.
● Addition of numbers up to 1000
● Comparison of sides and corners.
● Comparison of fractions
● Finding missing patterns.
● The concept of greatest and least
● Finding change in time and word problems
● Kith and kin between area and perimeters
● Categorise and compare complex shapes by their sides and angles
Fun Math Games
We offer higly interactive math games for kids Snakes and ladders math games Memory math games Football games and more
Printable Pdf Math Games Croc Puzzle math game Coordinate math games Math with cards Math printable games for children
Parents, teachers and educators can now present their knowledge using these vividly presented short ppt presentations. Simply let the kids watch and learn.
Quizzes are designed around the topics like addition, subtraction, geometry, shapes, position, fractions, multiplication, division, arithmetic, algebra etc.